A rugged, eco-friendly take on modernism, the Labrador is a unique design that invokes calm and lightness, with elements reduced to their essential forms. Its Scandinavian-inspired look is achieved using natural materials like solid ash and hand-stitched leather. Wood is FSC®-Certified to support responsible forest management, and faux-wool coverings are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, diverted from landfills and waterways, then repurposed into a plush upholstery material. The headrest can be adjusted using a clever leather and wood counterweight to achieve optimal lounging position, enhanced even further by a matching footrest.
- Faux wool fabric is 100% recycled PET, eco-friendly and upcycled from 94 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Solid wood dowel frame features armrests and base crafted from solid ash. Frame is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- One piece seat and back and headrest is crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam. Removable, adjustable headrest features a solid wood dowel counterweight with leather straps in Canyon Whiskey leather.
- Clear coat finish on all dowels. Webbed suspension system for comfort.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam. All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.