07 Nov Visit our booth at this year’s Rothesay Yule Christmas Market presented by EDIT Magazine
We are excited to participate in another year of Rothesay Yule on Sunday, December 1st at Rothesay Netherwood School. Visit our booth between 12:30pm – 4:30pm to shop our curated selection of gift-wares and home decor! Rothesay Yule 2019 #yuleloveit!
In the heart of old Rothesay, Heritage Hall will once again be transformed into a traditional European Christmas Market for the season’s essential event. Indulge in a little shopping and soak up the festive spirit in this cozy marketplace. Your one-stop-shop featuring more than 30 lovingly curated vendors; from traditional Christmas stockings, gorgeous handmade crafts, art, fashion, accessories, interior decor, toys, literature, locally made goodies, beverages and delectables. Make a visit to the Rothesay Yule part of your Christmas tradition.
Individual tickets are $20 which includes one adult entry, all children receive free admission to the Yule where there are a variety of festivities to enjoy including:
– a visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus where you’ll receive a **digital photo from Enchanted Hill Photography
– indoor skating (helmets required)
– a horse-drawn trolley ride around the scenic Rothesay Netherwood campus,
– magic shows and children’s book readings by renowned authors inside the beautiful theatre
– access to all of the hand-selected vendors who are sure to fulfil your Christmas shopping needs.
**Option to purchase a high res image is available directly from Enchanted Hill Photography.
Video from The Rothesay Yule 2016 at Rothesay Netherwood School