12 Dec Joshua’s Top 5 Gift Giving Guide
Here at Tuck, we have all been brainstorming the perfect gift ideas for any personality on our lists this year. If you’re looking for some gift-giving inspiration, we’ve got some for you! Our team has put together a collection of our five favourite items we would love to give (or receive!), all in stock and available through TUCK!
Here are Joshua’s top 5 favourite gift ideas:
“My gift suggestions this year aim to help you find that perfect gift for the bathing beauties, artwork collectors, cushion connoisseurs, and design enthusiasts on your lists.”
1. What better gift to give than the gift of relaxation? Dot & Lil’s Oatmeal and Honey Milk Bath is a combination of whole milk powder, ground oatmeal, and baking soda. Dim the lights and slip into a hot bath! Or for the design lovers out there, the vintage bottle is the perfect bathroom accessory. ($23)
2. Though I tend to fear colour I love the boldness of the Ferm Living Quilted Cushion. Quilted royal blue fabric, gold zipper detail, and high density foam insert make for a sophisticated and comfortable cushion. ($125)
3. I first met Darren when he spent a week with my High School art class teaching us his techniques, processes, and helping us create our own ceramic artwork. Since then I’ve been fascinated by his work and the uniqueness of each piece. This one in particular reminds me of the clay lines beach near my childhood home on Anthony’s Cove. (Decant 75, $150)
4. Short days and lack of sun can make you feel a little down which is why I love candles! Nothing is better on a cold winter evening than lighting a few (dozen) candles and sipping a hot cup of coffee or tea. The Rail Candelabra from Umbra Shift is available in either black or green with reposition-able flutes to hold candle sticks. ($70)
5. An end table in my favourite colour, black! New from Gus* Modern the Myles collection features stained black oak, a powder coated black steel base, and a rose gold handle. Available as an end table, credenza, or media stand. (End table $675)
Let us also remember that while we are giving (and receiving!) gifts the best gift we can give is to those less fortunate.