Here at Tuck, we have all been brainstorming the perfect gift ideas for any personality on our lists this year. If you’re looking for some gift-giving inspiration, we’ve got some for you! Our team has put together a collection of our five favourite items we would love to give (or receive!), all in stock and available through TUCK!
Here are Alex’s top 5 favourite gift ideas:
“Hunker down for the cool season and give the gift of comfort and warmth to your loved ones. My five gift suggestions are sure to make your textile loving/green thumb/art collector think they’ve died and gone to heaven.”
1. Christiana Myers ‘Wilt” – New to our Fall Collection, Christiana Myers has created silkscreens with illustrations that are available in various sizes and colours. ($50 unframed)
2. The EQ3 Lure Tea light Holder is a small but mighty way to decorate any surface in style. Candlelight is essential to creating a cozy night in. Set the vibe with these ceramic tea light holders available in a matte-black finish. ($8, $10)
3. What better gift for the green thumb in your life? Whether they’re confined to apartment living or have a garden they are regularly tending to, the Umbra Nesta Planter is definitely a way to showcase their best plants inside! ($100)
4. If you’re anything like me, cosy is the name of the game. Nestle in with these oversized 24″ x 24″ feather filled ticking cushions that fit perfectly on any sofa or bed. ($69)
5. A lived-in blend of cotton and linen keeps you cool and comfortable. The EQ3 Shoal Duvet covers are ideal for warmer weather (or cold weather when paired with your favourite pj’s). (Queen $180 / King $200)