24 Jun WE’RE HIRING: FULL TIME RETAIL ASSOCIATE
That’s right, we’re hiring! Brush up on those interview skills!
Tuck Studio is a furniture, art and decor store in Saint John. We’re also a creative interior design team, that takes pride in doing everything possible to make our clients feel comfortable and welcomed.
We’re looking for a personable, adaptable and diligent individual to join our team at Tuck. Someone who can uphold our store standards, work as a team player and is willing to go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service.
Benefits of a career at Tuck Studio (to list just a few)
- A fast-paced environment that is exciting and fun in new ways everyday
- Competitive wages
- Health and dental benefits
- Opportunities to work within the community
- Mentorship from coworkers
- Collaboration with creative and forward thinking individuals
Tuck works hard to be a design leader in the community. You will be working closely with us to ensure the following are accomplished:
- Establishing valuable relationships with our clients
- Arranging and executing incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Inspecting, assembling and moving furniture
- Cleaning the storefront and maintaining organized storage rooms
- Monitoring and posting on our social media pages
- Maintaining store visuals and merchandising
- Hanging artwork and wall decorations
Above all, we strive to make every single person that enters our store feel welcomed and appreciated. Our new team member must be willing to help open doors, carry parcels, provide advice and be entirely at service to our valued clients.
Those interested should submit a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining the various ways in which your background, experience, interests, and aptitudes make you the ideal candidate for this challenging, demanding, but relentlessly interesting position. You must also be flexible with scheduling. We are open Tuesdays-Saturdays and require you to be available for all shifts. You must have a valid drivers license and a laptop (preferably Mac)
Currently the position is 30 hours per week. Remuneration is based upon experience, but some indication of your salary/compensation expectation would be appreciated.
Please apply via email to [email protected] on or before 5:00 pm Friday July 7th, 2017. Subject line: “Job Posting: Full Time Retail Associate”
Only correspondence sent via this channel will be considered; no phone calls, Facebook inquiries or texts please.
Although we appreciate any expression of interest, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please feel free to share this post with any candidates you feel would like to join our team!