Tuck: The Story Behind

Inspired by the summer camp tuck shop. Every morning we’d line up, waiting for it to open its doors. Once inside, dollar bill or mess of loose change clutched in our hot little hands, we’d agonize over the day’s selection of treats, novelties and minor treasures. Today, Tuck, located at 115 Prince William Street in the heart of Saint John, features the finest in affordable furniture and decor by some of the world’s most respected manufacturers – our grown up version of those first and formative ‘tuck’ canteen experiences.

Tuck: Our Amazing Team

Whether it’s finding the perfect sofa, light, vase or cushion in our downtown studio or providing you with a room makeover or complete renovation, Tuck or Tuck Interiors are committed to helping you re-imagine your space!

They Say

Recent Posts

  • TUCK IS HIRING! POSITION: TUCK TEAM. MEMBER,  PART TIME  Do you have a passion for excellence in everything you do? Do you pride yourself on customer service and knowledge of furnishings and decor? Are you known for your attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency and organizational......

  • During the pandemic as many of you know, we moved TUCK from our old location on Prince William Street directly across the street to expand into our two new commercial condos!  However, it became clear to us that we needed extra storage. In addition, I was still in need of an office and our team had nowhere 'decent' to each their lunch. We found ourselves squirrelled away in small storage spaces, or eating/working on the fly! Happily, our neighbour across the hallway, after much badgering from me over the years, relented and agreed to sell his commercial condo to us at TUCK! Thanks Mike! So, although 75% of the newly purchased 1000 sq ft space is only being used for storage we decided to push the boundaries on the remaining 25% and carve a space out at the front of the office and transform it into a hybrid of my office & our general team headquarters. A place for us to meet, eat lunch, 'occasional drinks, and a permanent location for me to work!...

  • We’re exciting to announce that the Gus* Summer Sale is now underway! Save 20% on all Gus* Modern Furniture & Accents until August 8 at Tuck. This year the Gus* Summer Sale includes the entire Gus* collection of sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, beds, ottomans, desks, dining tables, dining chairs, rugs, storage furniture, accent tables, lighting, and accessories! The sale won’t last forever so be sure to stop by Tuck to experience Gus* in person or to view fabric and finish options. We’re here and ready to help you find the perfect Gus* piece for your home. ...