16 Dec Judith’s Top 5 Gift Giving Guide
Here at Tuck, we have all been brainstorming the perfect gift ideas for any personality on our lists this year. If you’re looking for some gift-giving inspiration, we’ve got some for you! Our team has put together a collection of our five favourite items we would love to give (or receive!), all in stock and available through TUCK!
Here are Judith’s top 5 favourite gift ideas:
“Is there anything better than the great outdoors and the Maritimes? No, I didn’t think so either. My gift suggestions are geared towards rugged and civic-minded pride!”
1. Ryan Livingstone’s latest series “Serpentine” is at the very top of my list for spectacular beauty and creativity. I’m particularly mesmerized by the heart, central to this cyanotype on handmade paper. (Framed $800)
2. The Embassy chair by Gus Modern, in all it’s rugged beauty, looks like it could sit as comfortably in one’s home as it could on the forest, mossy floor. The saddle black leather takes me back to the days of riding on the front of the saddle with my mother on our horse called Silver. ($1950)
3. Our latest live edge furniture collaboration with JD Irving Ltd. and JMN Enterprises has been one of my favourite projects to date. These beautiful yellow birch ‘biscuit’ tables come with / without glass inserts, various heights and vary in price. Give a piece of New Brunswick forest with Slab. (Starting at $550 each)
4. The Moooi Rabbit Lamp, designed by Front takes me back to every Beatrix Potter story my mother read to me, or I read to my son. The life-size , fairy-tale lamp is a favourite for any room. ($696.00)
5. Our YSJ cushions have been a favourite for gift giving going on our sixth Christmas season at TUCK! They make the perfect gift for loved ones that may miss Saint John, live here, or those who wish they did! Available in 11 X 20 and 20 X 20, cream colour ($110 and $89)
We can’t think of a better stocking stuffer than our own Maritime Edit. Nothing will fit better in the top of the sock! For sale at TUCK $9.99
Let us also remember that while we are giving (and receiving!) gifts the best gift we can give is to those less fortunate.