19 Dec Heather’s Top 5 Gift Giving Guide
Here at Tuck, we have all been brainstorming the perfect gift ideas for any personality on our lists this year. If you’re looking for some gift-giving inspiration, we’ve got some for you! Our team has put together a collection of our five favourite items we would love to give (or receive!), all in stock and available through TUCK!
Here are Heather’s top 5 favourite gift ideas:
“Who wouldn’t want a blinged-out kitty tumbler or an extra comfy blanket from Klippan? My gift guide this season was inspired by all things I love.”
1. Lori Harrison’s cushions are hand silkscreened and inspired by beauty Lori finds in her surroundings. Luxurious linen fabrics, plush down inserts, finished with a gold detail zipper make a cushion perfect for anyone who loves comfort and good design. ($125-$160)
2. Alison Gayton’s hand painted mugs are perfect for just about anyone on your list. Cat lovers, coffee addicts, and anyone who wears glasses unite over Alison’s collection of “Kitty Glitter” ceramics. Among the collection are tumblers that double as planters, toothbrush holders, pencil holders, or even a change dish. If you’re like me you’ll want these everywhere in your home! ($28)
3. The Gus* Modern Fruit Trough makes a great gift on its own or paired with succulents from our friends at Cedarcrest Gardens! The 30″ long by 3″ wide vessel is perfect as a centrepiece or mantle décor. ($99)
4. Designed by Grain for Areaware, The Totem Candle Sticks are cast in unscented paraffin wax from forms originally created by turning beeswax on a lathe. Available in black or white, these pair perfectly with metallics and Holiday greenery. ($20 – $35)
5. Klippan is known for its high quality in design and usage of pure lambswool that can be traced back to each individual sheep farmer in New Zealand. Perfect for any style home, this is a gift that will be cherished for many, many years to come. (Klippan Vinga Blanket $195)
Let us also remember that while we are giving (and receiving!) gifts the best gift we can give is to those less fortunate.